Mar 22, 2012

The Clock's Ticking

Hey guys! I'm counting down the days and this time round-it is real. I will be officially flying off to Brunei for a year. I've sent in all my documents to the manpower base.

I have this "not ready" feeling to leave; One of the reason is I dun know whether i would be able to stay apart from my family for 1 year. The clock continues ticking; it can't never be ceased. I hope i could adapt to all the changes.

My flight is on the 6 of April @1350 hrs at Changi T2. One of my NS mates, Dinie, is flying together with me. Glad that i've a partner to go with.

I want to spend all the time i have with my loved ones. Hopefully, their schedules permit them to go out with me. Lastly, I want to watch a movie, eat sushi and swensens ice cream before i fly off. hahaha! It is a must!!