Mar 13, 2012

Common everyone! Put ur hands in the air and Clap! Clap! Cos Mir is back! LoL

Anyway, I would like to share these;




Both of them are going to Aussie very soon. I envy them so much! I wanna go there too! :(
Hope you both enjoy and have lots of excitement there! Btw guys, dun forget to get me kangaroos!! I DEMAND IT! So die die must find them!! Hahahaa!




This gorgeous 'lonely' woman here, i would say, is going to Shanghai for an educational trip, in fact all of them are.
You too kiey! Enjoy and have fun at the cold country. For kiey, I demanded her to get a PIG for me! hahaha! Nah, I dun want a pig! However, i want something else- something special. So, better get awesome thing for me!




AS for me, I felt relief when i got to know my documentation is being delayed! Yaaay! RELIEF!!! pheeeewww..
Brunei, you wait long long uh!!! hahaha!


PS:I'm a sheepish guy, so it's difficult for me to blurt the words out from my mouth! haisss