Mar 30, 2012

Hear a Person's Violin

Hello Earthlings! How are things? Haissss.. I've got 5 more days to spend for myself in S'pore. Time really flies. Waaaah! I'm gonna miss the people i loved the most in my life. Positive thinking mir! Everything will be okay!

I will be there for a year and I am entitled to 1 home flight. How sad I am to hear that! Anyway, I have to adapt to all these 'staying far apart from family' thing cos in near future, i would be leaving them again, but this time, I would be studying abroad-Insya allah. I need to learn to be an independent man. I am a grown up guy now. I have to learn to take care of myself and my parents.

RANDOM
I had faced lots of ordeal moments in my life for a year already... And now i guess, it's fading away. haaaa! I'm so glad it does. None of the people know what I've gone through...I didn't tell anyone abt it cos i know they wouldn't understand me and think that i'd lost my mind...It's so complicated to even describe all the hardships i had to face alone. The decision to 'move on' was the most toughest decisions i'd ever made. However, i am glad that i'd made the decision, it has eased the pain. So proud of myself cos i'd managed all of them by myself!!

PS:I am done with all the pain, Thank God! :D